Saturday 3 September 2011

Circle Journal - It's Almost Time

This post is really for getting our circle journal ladies to contact me so we can arrange our first meeting.
If you are on this list can you please e-mail me at siobhanfyffe@gmail.com so that we can organize our first get together:
  • Lin Connolly
  • Liz Urquhart
  • Isobel Hynd
  • Lin MacInnes
  • Linda Turner
  • Maggie Higham
  • Sue and Erin Veitch
  • Elizabeth Mitchell
  • and any one else who I may have inadvertently forgotten.
The first meeting will be just a chance to find out what's involved and to select your themes. I thought for the first meeting we could meet at my house. Liz Young is now a Stampin Up demonstrator so we could combine it with a chance to see some nice stamps etc. I will make some soup and sandwiches. 
Those of us who have already done a circle journal will bring these along  to show the others.
Here are the pages I did for Irene Ruddy's journal.



The theme for these pages was "My Favourite Stamps". So your theme can be very open or you can be more specific. This time I have chosen "Natural History" as my theme. 
So ladies get thinking and I look forward to getting started.

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate them.
Siobhan x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...