Monday 12 September 2011

Winner of Dreamweaver Blog Hop

Every DT member was asked to randomly pick a name from the people who left a comment on our post. So I wrote out all the names, put them in a hat and got my hubby to pick one out. I tried to use that random org thingy but it was a bit beyond me!!

And the winner is
GEORGINA
I have tried to e-mail you Georgina. In case you didn't get it can you please e-mail Dorothy at Woodware Dorothy@woodware.co.uk to claim your prize and leave your name and address.
Well Done!!
Woodware are going to be giving stuff away every month so remember to check out the Woodware blog regularly for great ideas and blog candy.
Hope you are all safe and warm on this very windy night
Siobhan

1 comment:

  1. Wow who is a lucky girl Georgina? You will get to meet her too Siobhan as she will be at Beamsley this weekend x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate them.
Siobhan x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...