Saturday 24 September 2011

Woodware Design Team - Inspired by the Colours of Autumn

For my project this week I couldn't resist this new stamp from Stampendous CRR131 Cling Crowscape. I left out the creepy houses along the bottom which will be great for Halloween.

Crowscape

  • Cut a 14.5 cm square of background paper (this was plain orange). I distressed the paper by adding some scratchy lines and stamping the leaves down one side. 
  • Use a distressing tool or open scissors to rough up the edges and sponge panel with dark brown ink.
  • Blend 2 or three shades of orange ink on a panel of white card (7.5 x 9.5cm). Use the Woodware yellow circle punch to cut circle out of scrap paper. Sponge through with deep orange and red inks to create setting sun.
  • Stamp image in black and layer onto black card.
  • Stamp image again on scrap of background and punch out circle. Cut another circle from black card.
  • Layer up as shown. Finish off with your sentiment and black candies.

I forgot to mention I splattered some water onto the blended inks to create some distressing. I love these colours!!

Easy peasy!!

5 comments:

  1. This is such a stunning card. I love the autumn colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous autumnal feel to your card Siobhan, love the images and the depth of colour too. Wonderful distressed feel. Tracy x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooh Love this spooky!!!!!! luv Georginax

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, just right for Halloween, its a super card. Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a wonderful card - I love the colour and the great image.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate them.
Siobhan x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...